Sunday, August 13, 2006

Happy Birthday to ME!!!!!






Well, Friday was my 1st birthday! We had a party that night! I had SO much fun! Lots of people came, and it was good to see everyone again!

I really didn't eat much of my cake or ice cream. I am not really a sweets kind of girl! I did however have some cantaloupe. And it was delicious! My mom made my birthday cake. It was Funfetti with cream cheese icing. She loves Funfetti cake! We also had a chocolate cake as well.

I really loved opening my presents. Mom helped me, of course!

2 comments:

Lozada's said...

Happy Happy Birthday Morgan! Looks like you had a lot of fun at your party. We are sorry that we could not make it. We thought about you while you celebrated. Looking forward to a play-date someday! Love, The Lozada's

Anonymous said...

Hello Morgan - It's me Granna. I am so glad that your Mom is updating your blog, everyone can see what you have been doing. You change every single day. In looking back at all these pictures, I can see how much you have really changed since your 1st birthday party. You looked like a baby there, now you look like a little girl. I love you - Granna