Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

This morning for Mother's Day, we woke up in our hotel room and watched some toons together. Then, Morgan & I talked to Granna on skype to wish her Happy Mother's Day! This was all before 8:00....because that's when the pool opened! After a late swim last night with a bunch of rowdy boys jumping around and splashing us in a small 4 ft pool, we decided we would try early in the morning! So at 8, we went downstairs for a calm, relaxing swim. It was great....for a little while, we were the only people there! Morgan did great swimming!

Then, we went to Steak & Shake.....one of my faves! Dusty & I used to eat there all the time in Jonesboro since it was right next to campus and across the street from Dusty's apartment! Because there are no Steak & Shake's close to LR, it is always my pick! Here is Morgan in her Steal & Shake attire!











Finally before heading back to LR, we shopped at the Promenade at Pinnacle Hills. We got Morgan a new Hogs t-shirt, a HSM pajama set for her doggy at Build-a-Bear, & I caught a good sale at Nine West & got a new purse!

Now we are on the road headed to NLR to meet Pibby, Dusty's mom for dinner! All in all, we had a great weekend visiting Jonathan & spending time together, just the three of us! I am truly blessed to have such an amazing family that I love dearly! Happy Mother's Day!

-- Post From My iPhone

No comments: