Saturday, July 21, 2007

"A cousin is a ready-made friend for life" --- Unknown



On Friday, we went to Nana's in Lonoke to visit and eat dinner. Mom, Dad, and I ate with Nana, Aunt Sara, Wade, and Natalie. After eating dinner, I ate an entire ice cream cone for dessert! Everyone was surprised that I ate the whole cone and all! Ice cream is SO yummy!

After we ate, I got to visit with Aunt Sandra and Nana's cousin, Gina (Gigi), who was in town from Memphis. Mommy and Aunt Sandra got to have some school and teaching talk! While they were doing that, I got to play with Natalie and Wade. I had lots of fun! We eventually got worn out and made a pallet on the floor. I love you, Natalie and Wade! Let's get together again soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How Cute:) I Love This. Say Hi To Morgan For Me



Caroline