Friday, July 13, 2007

"A horse is the projection of peoples' dreams about themselves - strong, powerful, beautiful..." ---Pam Brown

Last weekend, my mom, Granna, and I went to the Broach's, our cousins, to see the horses and to swim. We got to visit with Mary, my Granna's cousin, and feed some apples to her horses, Jumper, Rusty, and Speck. I really like Rusty, and we think he was pretty fond of me too! He let me give him several hugs and even a little kiss!





I kept telling Mommy that I wanted to ride, but she said I was too little! Maybe I can go for a ride with Mary sometime! I had a blast! Thank you so much, Mary and Joel for letting me visit and feed Jumper, Rusty, and Speck! P.S.--Give Rusty a big hug for me!

1 comment:

Lozada's said...

Love your horsie pics Morgan. You are soooo cute. Your momma did a great job with your banner at the top of the page... so cute! I decided to go with a quote on our last post. I love that idea.