Friday, January 02, 2009

Granna's Konichiwa Party

In case you didn't know, my Granna is going to Okinawa, Japan! It is pretty far away...about as far as Branson. And that's pretty far away! To send her off, we had a Konichiwa party for her. It was so much fun!

I ended up getting to song two songs in the microphone....I sang Burnin' Up & Lovebug, both by the Jonas Brothers (my fave)! In the middle of the party, I drug a blanket to the middle of the dance floor because I did not want to miss a thing! That didn't last long, after my short rest, I was back to dance. Mom said I was break dancing because I was dancing all over the floor on my hands and knees, jumping around. It was hilarious! --Morgan
Doing the Chicken Dance

1 comment:

Carol said...

Morgan was the life of the party! I have only been gone since January 1st and it seems like forever already!