Thursday, June 14, 2007

"Beauty draws us with a single hair" --Alexander Pope

Today, Mommy and I went to the salon! Mommy had an appointment with our cousin, Brenda, for a haircut and color. Mom brought my portable DVD player and lots of Elmo DVDs to occupy my time. I watched for a whole 20 minutes before I started exploring the room. I had a lot of fun!

Mommy looked really funny with the silver foil in her hair! While we were waiting for Mommy's hair to change colors, I got my very first haircut! I got so many compliments about how great I did! Mommy and Brenda were so impressed at how still I sat all by myself in the big chair!


After my haircut, I got to sit on Mommy's chest while she was getting her hair washed. The shampoo spelled yummy, like coconut! I even got a sprayed a little. I really liked sliding off Mom's leg while she was getting her hair blowdried....until I slid off and bumped my head. Luckily, they got finished just in time...I was starting to get a little restless!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Morgan I love the pictures of the haircut!!!!!!!cousin Brenda has been checking out all of your pics and they are sooooooo cute!!!!!!