Sunday, June 24, 2007

Vogler Family Beach Trip

Every year, my grandfather's side of the family takes a trip together. It used to be camping, but within the past several years, it has become a beach trip! This year, we went to Gulf Shores, AL. We left Saturday, June 16 and came home yesterday. It was a very long drive there! Luckily, I rode with in the van with my Granna and Grandfather. We watched Elmo, Finding Nemo, more Elmo, Cars, and did I say Elmo?

The pictures below were taken when we first arrived at our house on the beach. I loved it! Can you tell? My pants got so wet that we had to take them off before playing in the sand!





2 comments:

Lozada's said...

You can tell Morgan LOVES being in the sand in these pics. Precious. I am so glad you are updating so that I can at least keep up with you this way. I really want us to get together soon. Love all the pics and quotes you use.

Anonymous said...

That first picture of Morgan in the sand is TOO CUTE!!! She's definitely a beach girl!