Tuesday, June 26, 2007

"No man needs a vacation so much as the man who just had one." --Elbert Hubbard




While on vacation, we went to The Track, which had lots of fun stuff to do! They had 3 different go-kart tracks, miniature golf, kiddie rides, bumper boats, and an arcade. I went with Mom, Dad, Aunt Nana, Uncle Papa, and my cousins, William, Caroline, and David.

First, I rode on a train with a little boy. I made it around the track once, before I got scared! They stopped the train so Mom could come get me. The little boy was bored with the train, so he got off too!

I rode the bumper boats with Aunt Nana. We had fun and got really wet! William kept on spraying us in the face. Later on, Aunt Nana and Uncle Papa ended up getting William back! They blocked him in under the spraying fountain! He got soaked!

I also rode the carousel several times. I got to pick out which horse I rode on! They even had zebras and giraffes on the carousel. But they didn't go up and down, so I didn't pick them!

Having fun at the Track was a great way to end our family vacation! Thank you Aunt Nana and Uncle Papa for letting us come with you guys! I am so lucky that I get to stay with Aunt Nana and Uncle Papa during the week when both mom and grandfather are working! I love you both!

We all had a blast on our vacation and enjoyed being with our family! Already looking forward to next year!

1 comment:

Lozada's said...

I love, love, love your header. It looks awesome. Did you make it in the same program I showed you or something else? Looks so good!
And I loved spending time with you. Give me another wk and I will have some more free time. I look forward to seeing you then! I will keep you posted!